Column mounted scribe markers are highly versatile. As the standard configuration consists of X, Y and Z axes, column mounted marking machines can be easily adapted to a wide variety of applications.
These diamond dragging systems are designed and built to meet the demands and rigors of today's manufacturing environments with the ability to expand using optional accessories. Our in-house design and manufacturing team enables Monode to provide you with a complete turn-key solution to your scribe marking needs.
High Volume / High Throughput
Our high volume / high throughput scribe machines are available with manual or powered Z-axis, light or medium duty scribe attachments, and in four standard sizes (60 x 60 mm, 100 x 100 mm, 150 x 150 mm, and 300 x 150 mm). All come standard with the following:
- Pneumatic scribing system generating high quality continuous style marks on materials ranging from plastics to hardened steel
- Extreme low noise operations
- Diamond-tipped or tungsten carbide stylus
- Standard character sizes: 0.15mm - 99.9mm in increments of 0.15mm
- Marking Speed: variable, depending on application
- Memory storage of up to 1350 marking programs
- 2x RS232 and digital I/O (8 In / 6 Out) connectivity
- Industrial communication protocols
- PC option using Traceable-IT(TM) graphical software
- Durable integrated membrane keyboard with LCD linked function keys
- Very large embedded graphical display
- On-screen mark preview and trial-run features
- Advanced standard features including serial numbering, passwords, arc marking, time/date and logo marking
For Very Large Parts with Low Throughput
This style of marker is recommended when the marking window falls outside of the norm (1250 x 1030 mm). These scribe marking machines have the same standard and advanced options as the High Volume / High Throughput machines listed above.