COVID-19 Response - We Are Here to Help
We wanted to take the time to reach out to our valued customers to let you know we are here to help in any way that we can. We are prepared. We have our inventory full with your needs for machines, supplies and spare parts to support your manufacturing requirements.
We are also offering the following options during travel and visitor restrictions currently in place:
We are able to get you in touch with salespeople and provide a virtual sales call. We have a complete live video showroom set up with all of our equipment to show you how things operate and answer any questions that you have. We can keep your projects moving forward without having to walk through your front door.
All of our etching products are made in America and are ready to ship to refresh your supply.
There are a lot of touch points involved in the electro chemical etching marking process that need to be cleaned. All markers and power units can be wiped down with antiviral wipes. Stencils can be cleaned with soap and water. If you are in doubt, order clean/fresh supplies to ensure cleanliness.
Are you in need of training on equipment for new operators? We can set up a training session online to keep your equipment running.
VIDEO SERVICE HELP
We have service people ready to help walk you through issues for an emergency situation. If your line is down and you need support where you are at this second, we can accommodate you. We can be also available for second and thirds shifts.
We are an American family business that employs many families. We want to let you know that here at Monode we take our obligation to ensure a healthy and safe working environment as seriously as we take our commitment to providing a high level of services and products. That commitment is what has defined us as a third generation family business throughout the years. That is why for several weeks now our company has been preparing an appropriate COVID-19 response plan. You can be assured that we remain, and will remain, responsive and fully functional. You should expect, and will see, no interruption in service.
Sincerely, The Mackey Family and all Monode Marking Products employees
Innovative solutions for contemporary marking applicationsWe've been helping manufacturers mark their products since 1956. What can we do for you?
- World-leading manufacturer and integrator of permanent part-marking and vision equipment, services and solutions.
- Extensive line of dot peen, electro-chemical etching, laser marking, scribe marking, steel stamp, and machine vision systems.
- Custom engineered part-marking hardware/software solutions to meet any type of part-marking requirements.
- Total IUID (Item Unique Item Identification) solutions provider specializing in support for compliance with DoD's policy by way of software development, systems integration, systems engineering, network administration, on-site/off-site marking teams, project management, and training.
- System installations and start-up, site surveys, consulting, post-installation support including a 24-7 help desk.
Cut the cord with Battery Power! Introducing the hand held Monode Dot Peen Marker.
Monode's revolutionary hand held gives you up to 8 hours of pin marking with a lightweight, robust cordless marker. Easily controllable with your Android or Apple phone or table.