Our off-the-shelf tabletop lasers provide top value and flexibilty for multiple laser marking applications.
Vestige Series Bravo
Features of Bravo marking laser include:
- Class 1 Marking Enclosure
- Integrated red laser pointer for set-up
- Powered Z-Axis
- 1064nm Wavelength
- 15"x10" work area
- 13" Z axis
Vestige Series Echo Package
Features of the Echo marking laser include:
- Working area from 50 to 230 mm.
- Power options from 4 W to 50 W.
- Pulsed and continuous wave with the same laser.
- Patent-pending modern design with modular options.
- Z axis: powered or manual 4" travel.
- Rotary: standard 4".
- Enclosure door is scalable for larger part compatibility.
- Tag feed.
- Integrated PC/monitor.
- Integrated fume extraction.
- Manual door.
Vestige Series Revolution
The Vestige Series Revolution laser marking system features:
- 10 W or 20 W pulsed fiber, air cooled, diode pumped laser.
- Complies to FDA 21CFR 1040.10 and ANSI Z136.1-2000 standards.
- Electric roll feed (4 X 1000 feet label material) laser tag cut out, mechanical cut off.
- Built-in fume extractor with replaceable HEPA filter system.
- Labels meet MIL-STD-130.
- Patent-pending integrated production capability with UID compliant verification / validation.
- Minimal maintenance costs.