Our off-the-shelf tabletop lasers provide top value and flexibilty for multiple laser marking applications.
Vestige Series Bravo IV
Features of Bravo marking laser include:
- Class 1 Marking Enclosure
- Changeable to Class 4 Functionality for large part marking
- 4” x 4” Marking Window
- Powered Z-Axis
- 12” x 18” work area
- Z-axis Travel
- Rotary: standard 4".
- Tag feed.
- Integrated PC/monitor.
- Integrated fume extraction.
Vestige Series Revolution
The Vestige Series Revolution laser marking system features:
- 10 W or 20 W pulsed fiber, air cooled, diode pumped laser.
- Complies to FDA 21CFR 1040.10 and ANSI Z136.1-2000 standards.
- Electric roll feed (4 X 1000 feet label material) laser tag cut out, mechanical cut off.
- Built-in fume extractor with replaceable HEPA filter system.
- Labels meet MIL-STD-130.
- Patent-pending integrated production capability with UID compliant verification / validation.
- Minimal maintenance costs.